Frequently Asked Questions
What type of projects are included?
- Sermon Series Designs
- Special Event Promotions
- Ministry Flyers
- Tri-fold Brochures
- Announcement Slides
- Website Images
- Social Media Sermon Quotes
- Social Media Images
- Email Promotion Images
- YouTube Video Graphics
- Themed Bulletin Designs
How do I submit a project?
Once we’ve reviewed the request, we will get back to you with any questions before starting the design work.
What kind of turnaround time can I expect?
Edits and changes to the designs (text updates, font changes, etc.) typically take 1-2 business days.
How do I check the status of my project?
As a member, you’ll receive details on accessing your church’s private, project management area. From there, you can view the status of projects, interact with us directly, and sign off on proofs.
What do you mean by marketing strategy help?
We offer email support and scheduled calls to provide proven communication solutions for your church.
How do you compare with other similar services?
Our service is different however in a few areas:
- We offer marketing strategy help. If you are working on a project and need input into the communication plan, we are available by email or a scheduled phone call, to help . The goal is to not just create graphics, but to help you communicate better.
- Your designs are created, then reviewed, by a ministry expert. We don’t just deliver a design, we internally review it based on 25+ years of ministry experience working in and alongside churches of various sizes and denominations.
These two areas are why our tag line is. “Say hello to the newest member of your creative team.”
Our goal is to be your ministry partner, not just a budget design service.
How many Design Requests can I submit?
Feel free to submit as many requests as you like. Delivery is scheduled by the project due date, with a maximum of 4 active projects at any time.
As the projects are finalized and signed off, we start work on the next ones.
How many Revisions can I have?
We understand that project and events details change sometimes and things needs to be updated.
You get unlimited revisions on projects we created.
Let us know what needs to be changed and we will update your designs.
How will I receive my finished designs?
Are multi-page brochures and booklets available?
Add-on projects follow this process:
- Set up a call to discuss the project.
- Determine a timeline.
- Agree to a budget.
- Start the Project
Can you create a new logo for our church?
The process we walk clients through contains multiples stages and typically takes several months to complete.
Due to the complexity of the project, we are unable to include logo design as part of the membership. Instead, it is available as an add-on item.
Logo projects follow this process:
- Discover – Analysis of design needs and preferences
- Develop – Initial concepts based on Discovery
- Refine – Approved concepts are developed further and finalized
- Deliver – Final files are delivered for use in print and digital formats
Ready to Get Started?
Get in Touch or Get Started Today!